Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsFriday 17th Aug 2018Wealden District is publishing its Proposed Submission Wealden Local Plan for receipt of representations between Monday 13th August 2018 and Monday 8th October 2018. The proposed submission and associated documents can be viewed on the Wealden website www.wealden.gov.uk/wealdenlocalplan...Read MoreMonday 13th Aug 2018Wealden Senior Citizens' Partnership is holding lots of exciting events during older people's day, many of which are free to take part in. Please see link for more information and the programme of events https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/community/over50s/olderpeoplesday ...Read MoreWednesday 8th Aug 2018East Sussex Highways will be carrying out carriageway resurfacing and jointing works in Hailsham Road, Polegate on Thursday 9th, Friday 10th and Saturday 11th, plus possibly also Monday 13th August.The road will be closed between 7am and 7pm from Cophall Roundabout to the roundabout at the north end...Read MoreWednesday 25th Jul 2018The NHS have had some reports of concerns about the number of attendances to A & E related to hydration and have put together a Guide To Summer Health on their website http://www.eastbournehailshamandseafordccg.nhs.uk/your-health/healthy-living/summer/ ...Read More