Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsWednesday 10th Oct 2018At present the play park is remaining closed pending a decision by full council at the end of October, following lengthy delays in obtaining replacement parts from our contractors. The nearest alternative play area is Polegate War Memorial Recreation ground at Wannock Road. Apologies for any i...Read MoreWednesday 10th Oct 2018Network Rail called in to the Council offices to advise that they will be adding 2 seconds to the amber sequence in order to allow people more time to cross. They also advised that the crossing will be manned on weekdays from 10am until 12 Noon indefinitely by a member of staff who will be on ...Read MoreFriday 21st Sep 2018Operation Blitz notification of this weekend's phone number This weekend's phone number is: 07912892713 Please use the above number to contact the team direct to report anti-social behaviour between the hours of 6pm and midnight on Friday and Saturday. This phone number should not be used...Read MoreWednesday 19th Sep 2018Polegate Community Library & Hub Update The Town Council is increasingly aware that residents are concerned about the delays in reopening the Polegate Community library. Delays are being experienced by many of the community library groups and these are unavoidable. A letter will be sent out sh...Read MoreTuesday 18th Sep 2018The C40 Wannock Road will be closed from 24th to 27th September between the hours of 7pm and 6am to enable East Sussex Highways to carry out drainage investigations. Local diversions will be in force. For further details and maps of the diversion, click here ...Read MoreFriday 14th Sep 2018A wheeled mobility aid/shopper has been found near the Council's skate park at Brightling Road. The aid is now safely stored in the Council's garage and will be accessible from Monday at 9am. If you have lost such a mobility aid please contact the Council on 01323 488114 and we will return...Read MoreFriday 14th Sep 2018...Read More