Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsMonday 30th Mar 2020SERVICES NOW SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE To avoid great risk to our drivers for increasingly small numbers of passengers we have, reluctantly, decided to cease operations immediately until further notice. A note will appear on our website, Facebook page and answerphone as soon as we have more p...Read MoreMonday 30th Mar 2020Action Fraud have received reports of #COVID19 related scams. The majority relate to the online sale of protective items such as facemasks and other items in short supply due to the outbreak, that don't exist.. https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/alert/coronavirus-related-fraud-report...Read MoreFriday 27th Mar 2020Wealden District Council are co ordinating help for residents in Polegate via 3VA and other agencies working in the area and the town council is doing all it can to assist them with this. Many of our elderly residents may not have access to the internet. If you are able to print off this card and ...Read MoreFriday 27th Mar 202027th March– Suspension of Garden Waste Collection Service Due to staff sickness and self-isolation due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we regret to inform you the Council and our waste contractor Biffa have taken the difficult decision to suspend garden waste collections. ...Read MoreFriday 27th Mar 2020The single most important action we can all take, in fighting coronavirus, is to stay at home in order to protect the NHS and save lives. When we reduce our day-to-day contact with other people, we will reduce the spread of the infection. That is why the government has introduced three new measures...Read MoreFriday 27th Mar 2020Volunteers to help support our communities As part of the national effort to support vulnerable people in self-isolation, Wealden District Council is asking for volunteers to help as we all work to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus. “We are working with the volunteer organisation 3VA to...Read MoreWednesday 25th Mar 2020For those residents who are not in the most vulnerable shielded group, but nonetheless may need help over the next few weeks, Wealden today (25 March) have set up arrangements through their website www.wealden.gov.uk/ and Contact Centre (01323 443322) for people to either ask for help, or volunteer ...Read More