Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsTuesday 26th May 2020As many residents are aware the public toilets at Wannock Rec and in the High Street remain closed. The playparks are closed as is the skate park at Brightling rec and the gym at Wannock rec. All open spaces at Wannock Recreation ground and Brightling Road Recreation ground are open. Please follow s...Read MoreTuesday 26th May 2020Friday, 22 May 2020 News and appeals Sussex Police gives £60,000 to good causes during Covid-19 lockdown Sussex Police has given more than £60,000 to charities and good causes in the county during the Covid-19 lockdown. The money has come from t...Read MoreMonday 18th May 2020Sussex Police Focus Remains on Core Policing Services ...Read MoreMonday 11th May 2020Thursday, 7 May 2020 News and appeals Rural crime still a focus in lockdown Criminals planning to take advantage of the current lockdown to commit offences in rural areas are finding that their activities are more likely to come to the attention of coun...Read MoreFriday 1st May 2020Please spare some time to tell us how the changes brought about by the COVID-19 outbreak have affected you and your family, or someone you provide care or support for on a regular basis. The impact of COVID-19 is being felt across every aspect of the day-to-day life of individuals and families livi...Read MoreFriday 1st May 2020Friday 1st May 2020 News and Alerts Police tackle crime as they keep people safe during lockdown With the announcement of 348 fines having been issued across the county for breaches of new public health regulations, Sussex Police confirms enforcement is the absolute last res...Read MoreThursday 30th Apr 2020Do you know how to spot a phishing email? Email has always been the most commonplace method used by online fraudsters to trick innocent people out of their money, their identity… or both. It still is. And currently, they’re exploiting the current Coronavirus pandemic with ...Read MoreThursday 30th Apr 2020Planning for a Safer Future East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service want to make sure they put resources in the right place, at the right time to deal with emergencies and help prevent them in the first place through engagement and regulation. Please follow the link below to complete the consul...Read More