Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsWednesday 19th Feb 2020This year's annual town assembly will be held on Monday 16th March 2020 @ 7pm at United reformed church hall, Polegate. Please come along and share your views on Polegate. We will also have speakers from Friends of the earth and other local climate groups. Find out how to reduce your carbon foo...Read MoreFriday 14th Feb 2020Thursday, 13 February 2020 ________________________________________ News and Alerts Wanted Crowborough male arrested Police officers on patrol in Crowborough identified and arrested a wanted man on Friday (February 7). Lee Cummings, 18, unemployed, of no fixed address, has been wanted on warrant ...Read MoreFriday 7th Feb 2020Friday 7th February 2020 News and Alerts Identity sought after theft and fraudulent use of bank cards Police would like to speak to this man in relation to a theft and the fraudulent use of bank cards in East Sussex. A designer handbag containing a purse and other personal items was stolen from ...Read MoreMonday 27th Jan 2020We have been informed by highways England they will be holding public info days in preparation of the A27 improvement works expected to start in Spring 2020. The public info events in Polegate are; Saturday 1 February 9-1.30pm at Polegate community centre Monday 3 February 3pm to 7.30pm at Polegate ...Read MoreThursday 23rd Jan 2020News and appeals Sussex Police secure first stalking protection order in the country Sussex leading the way in protection from stalking. The first Stalking Protection Order (SPO), believed to be the first in the country, was obtained by Sussex Police at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Monday (...Read MoreThursday 16th Jan 2020Precept and budget setting 13th Jan 2020 On 13th January 2020 Polegate Town Council resolved to increase the council tax (band D) by only £2.14 per year (4 pence per week) The Town Council ever sensitive to concerns of residents has worked hard to achieve a minimal increase in its Council Tax...Read MoreFriday 10th Jan 2020Thursday 9th January 2020 News and Alerts Wealden District Sussex Police is very concerned for the welfare of two missing sisters from Wadhurst Kayleigh, 15, and Jasmine Deacon, 13, were last seen at about 8.45am on Wednesday (January 8) in Wadhurst and believed to be in the Wadhurst and Tunbrid...Read More