Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsFriday 11th Oct 2019Friday, 11 October 2019 News and appeals Named PCSO for every local community in Sussex Every community in Sussex will have a named PCSO starting from next month, Sussex Police has announced. The confirmation follows an investment in 100 extra PCSOs secured ...Read MoreThursday 10th Oct 2019Do you live in the Polegate parish? Would you be interested in having an allotment? Growing your own produce? Getting out in the fresh air? We have plots available please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest and arrange to view a plot. Thank you...Read MoreMonday 30th Sep 2019Jewellery Burglaries We have received a few reports this week of daytime residential burglaries in a few areas of Wealden; Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells and Hailsham, whereby suspects have used forced, or smashed entry to rear doors of residential properties, on entry searches...Read MoreFriday 27th Sep 2019Over 65 year olds urged to claim free flu vaccine to ease pressure on local NHS Local people aged 65 and over are being urged to claim their free flu jab by the local NHS, after figures showed a third of them missed their vaccination last year, adding avoidable pressure on local services. With the...Read MoreThursday 19th Sep 2019SCAMS - BE AWARE The police have informed us today that "cowboy builders" / "rogue traders" have been operating around the Pevensey Road area recently. Some work hasn't been been completed and monies exchanged. If you receive an unsolicited visit offering to do building work...Read More