Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsWednesday 21st Aug 2019The public toilets in the High Street Polegate are being re located to a more secure and central location within the town. They will be situated in the far corner of the Town Council Garden. This is centrally located for Polegate close to the main shopping area and station and bus stops. It will als...Read MoreWednesday 21st Aug 2019The Mayor Cllr David Watts and the deputy Mayor Cllr Maggie Piper made a visit to our district Hospital recently to see at first hand some of the new innovations within the hospital. They saw at first hand the improvements to the signage and way finding guides that are being rolled out across the tr...Read MoreMonday 19th Aug 2019Please be aware that the following works will be carried out:- U7930 Farmlands Way, Polegate Temporary Road Closure From the junction with the U7222 Southfield Road to the junction with the U7930 Farmlands Avenue (works are for a distance ...Read MoreMonday 19th Aug 2019Changes to services in Eastbourne Borough: August 2019 update We have been informed of some changes to bus services from September. Please see the list below which highlights the changes. For further information please contact the bus operator. The Loop Town Centre-Lewes Road-Di...Read MoreMonday 12th Aug 2019A27 – West of Polegate A-one+, on behalf of Highways England will be carrying out resurfacing to address carriageway deterioration of the A27 extending from just west of Polegate Interchange to New Barn Farm. They will also be carrying out geotechnical ground investigation to determine ground...Read MoreWednesday 7th Aug 2019UPDATE A27 FOLKINGTON We have had notification today that the roadworks planned for the 12-15th August 2019 have been postponed. They will now be undertaken during a forthcoming resurfacing scheme. Further details will be advised in due course....Read MoreTuesday 6th Aug 2019Friday 2nd August 2019 News and appeals and events FRAUD WARNING We have received a report of a fraudulent male in the Crowborough area, acting as a Police constable over the phone; 'Detective Sergeant Ryan from Scotland Yard Fraud Team, calling about fraud on your bank account; someone has u...Read More