Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsFriday 14th Dec 2018Library update Dec 2018 Further to our previous updates the Town Council will be holding a Special Full Council meeting in the New Year to discuss the progress of the library and the best way forward. A full report will be available for that meeting once finalised. Please continue to check the to...Read MoreFriday 14th Dec 2018Are you struggling to keep warm this winter? The East Sussex Warm Home Check Service is a free service which offers advice and support to help you keep warm during the winter. The Warm Home Check Service provides a home visit to people on low incomes who are older, have children, are disabled or ha...Read MoreWednesday 12th Dec 2018Please be aware that Polegate has had a number of incidents of arson over the last couple of days. Bins and other items have been burnt in the parks and post boxes have been set alight in some roads. The police are already aware. If you see a crime in progress please call 999...Read MoreMonday 10th Dec 2018NHS seeks minority voices in maternity survey The NHS in East Sussex wants to make sure that the voices of all communities are heard in their work to improve maternity services across the South East. “We’ve had a great response to our maternity survey so far but we have noticed that so...Read MoreMonday 10th Dec 2018Please be aware of upcoming works planned by East Sussex Highways. On Wednesday 19th December 2018 they will be carrying out drainage works on Wannock Road Polegate. The works will take 2 days (8am-4.30pm) to complete. The road will remain open with temporary traffic lights in place.  ...Read MoreWednesday 5th Dec 2018Update regarding concerns over the provision of a medical centre in the local plan We have had some concerns raised over whether there will be a medical centre provision in the new local plan. The official response from Wealden District Council is as below: "The latest version of the Wealden ...Read MoreFriday 23rd Nov 2018The Mayor of Polegate Cllr Angela Snell recently visited Cuckmere Buses to present them with a £300.00 donation towards the running of the New Year's day service. This valuable service helps connect our local residents to Hailsham, Eastbourne, The DGH and Langney shopping centre, at a time...Read MoreThursday 22nd Nov 2018Friday 30th November marks Carers Rights Day, Care For the Carers, an organisation supporting carers in East Sussex, wants to make carers aware of their rights and let them know where to obtain help and support. To view the Carers Rights Day poster, click here To read the latest Care for the Carer...Read More