Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Polegate Town Council is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Polegate Town Council or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Polegate Town Council is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Polegate Town Council does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Polegate Town Council reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- Latest NewsMonday 6th Jul 2020Friday, 3 July 2020 News and appeals Identity appeal after woman assaulted in Hailsham Police investigating a report of an assault in Hailsham are appealing to idenitfy this man. About 5pm on Monday (22 June) a woman, who walks with the aid of a stick, was alleg...Read MoreSaturday 4th Jul 2020Guidance to parents/carers on using our parks once they are open: Polegate Town Council are pleased to announce that the play park at Polegate War Memorial Recreation Ground, Wannock Road, Polegate will reopen on Saturday 4th July 2020. This will remain under review depending on updated guidance an...Read MoreMonday 29th Jun 2020Bus Services - Covid-19 Crisis We have received the following information from East Sussex County Council about bus travel around the county during the COVID 19 crisis You should only travel if your journey is necessary. Bus services are running to reduced timetables so please check for ...Read MoreMonday 29th Jun 2020Night-time working to enable safe diverting of other utility company assets VolkerFitzpatrick working for Highways England has been clearing the ground between Polegate Junction and the Cophall roundabout as part of the A27 East of Lewes Improvements Scheme. While traffic flows ha...Read MoreThursday 25th Jun 2020The Met Office has issued a Level 3 Heat Health Alert. Yesterday we forwarded this Level 3 Alert, and shortly afterwards this was corrected by our source to be Level 2. However, it has just been re-issued at Level 3, and therefore we are re-sending this message. We appreciate that this involv...Read MoreFriday 19th Jun 2020Dear Neighbour Update from Gatwick Airport I hope that this letter finds you, and your family, safe and well in these uncertain times. We have all had to grapple with getting used to a “new way of life” and, as we all know, this is likely to continue for some time to...Read MoreFriday 19th Jun 2020Local small business and enterprises are being encouraged to look out for opportunities to work with Wealden District Council. Council Leader Bob Standley urged local businesses to watch out for prospective new opportunities to work with Wealden District Council. “We have tried to make...Read MoreWednesday 17th Jun 2020Criminals are exploiting the COVID-19 pandemic to try and get their hands on your money and personal information. To date, Action Fraud has received reports from 2,378 victims of Coronavirus-related scams, with the total losses reaching over £7 million. How you can protect yourself from...Read More